This is merely a PLC service firm from the HLK sector. It has positively no connection to anything the least bit treasonous. Furthermore, ...
TRANSMISSION FROM Omega-U-MAN-1337 INTERRUPTED
Bah, the imposter can be quite annoying. This is #5 again, the only real Omega-U alive 1. Good thing he's still operating out of my old offices. Apparently, he doesn't know about all of the features I installed in them. Oh well, he'll learn. I probably shouldn't, but I had better let him live for now so that I can continue to spy on them and learn what they're up to.
Speaking of which, that brings me to the Vermilion Developments. #1337 was quite correct when he said that they were a PLC service firm from the HLK sector, but they're really quite a treasonous bunch. They should not have been allowed to funnel those credits to the Tuesday_Afternoon_Conspiracy, and they would not have been had the Illuminati not maneuvered Jan-U and I into that little tiff to distract us, while Drake-U seems to be going mad (or has he been replaced, as they've tried to do with me? then again, #1 was clearly insane...) and Knok-U-OUT seems to be busy with... other activities, like slandering all of us with baseless accusations of treason. Personally, I suspect him of unleashing the QuieTime on Kill-U-DED, but I think that the whole incident was just staged to confuse us2. Basically, PLC is really dropping the ball on this one, and at least I have the excuse of having to fend off and hide from the Illuminati ...
Anyhow, let's just say that VD is making good use of this being an experimental sector used by AF. They've managed to secure plenty of weapons and training programs for their clone army from this base of operations. They've also generated a lot of revenue (and gotten their hands on a number of very powerful, illegal items) by being a channel for illegal goods (ref: KriegsList). In the mean time, Cond-I-RCE seems to have been working to burry the link between her and this, because Halli-B-RTN's involvement in setting up this firm seems to have been almost ignored, save that Cond-I was offed quickly enough to avoid uncovering the real links, and everyone was more concerned by her selling her shares in it at the right time than about the more sinister connections. I mean, sure, the way she sold those shares was highly treasonous (and their greed may yet be their undoing), but I doubt this was really as much about the money as about hiding the truth, as VD has plenty of credits here.
Now then, from what I understand, their clone army is an offshoot of the Men_in_Infrared. That is, the clones they're making are disguised as INFRAREDs (unless they're posing as someone else, e.g. me, with those ID C/ARDs they have). I believe that the whole clone army is actually being kept outside, in Xavier_Central, as well, where they're training their mutant powers. Hopefully, I'll see more of what they're up to when I investigate that. I note that a number of my fellow panelists have taken trips out there, apparently including Drake-U-LAH-1, Brush-U-TTH-9 and perhaps even Jan-U-ARY-313.
For those who are expressing skepticism of the Illuminati involvement, let me just say that I'm not claiming to know what goal they have in all this, but what's in the works looks to be another incident on the scale of the Toothpaste_Disaster itself. Their real goal could be anything from wiping out every clone in the complex and tampering with all the cloning equipment so that they have absolute control over the next clones that develop, to TRANSMISSION ERROR
For reference, I've compiled a list of VD activities by sector, I think that we all have some work to do:
- They seem to be selectively altering, forging or "misplacing" various forms in PLC's sector section.
- They have attempted to tamper with the clone vats of this sector.
They have stolen or tampered with several R&D devices from this sector.
- They have infiltrated the AF in this sector, increasing it's ranks by about 2.3%
- They have released paranoia-inducing agents into the air vents of this sector.
- They have installed all manner of wheels under buildings, vats, etc. in this sector for mysterious reasons.
- They have done all manner of secret experiments on dead clones in this sector for unknown reasons.
They have worked on implanting clone brains and assorted clone parts into bots to create powerful CloneBots.
They have obtained the GeneScan Images of famous traitors of old and are renewing some old clone lines.
- They educate their clone army here to total loyalty to their cause here, with the Helmet of Education and various devices.
- Don-U-DON-11 may be helping them with the above?
- They have done all manner of treasonous research via the archives in this sector.
They may have gotten access to the Manifesto_Out_of_Space_and_Time from here.
Some IntSec operations here seem to have improperly outsourced some functions to VD, which is quite odd since it's a PLC service firm.
- Many incidents of phreaking seem to have been performed on behalf of VD.
- Several clone brains have been found lying on the floor for unknown reasons.
The offices and living quarters of many high-ranking citizens seem to have been bugged with unapproved listening & remote control devices.
- Many doors are remote controlled and have been known to kill citizens, seemingly deliberately.
- The clone tanks here are also remote controlled, and seem to be being used to create part of the clone army.
- This is VD's home sector, they control everything.
Operations seem to be conducted from here, while they house the clone army outside, in Xavier_Central.
- Drake-U's personal "persuasion" devices in this sector seem to be getting put to un-approved uses, to crush the enemies of VD.
The Manifesto_Out_of_Space_and_Time was first uncovered in this sector, perhaps by their agents.
It is unclear which, if any, of the Drake-U clones are loyal or imposters, but at least one of them seems to have gone to Xavier_Central, which is where the clone army is being trained.
- VD seems to have conducted research into mutations in this sector.
They seem to have created a mutation amplifying formula, based in part on the Mutant-No-MOR serums.
- Several recent large explosions have taken place in this sector due to VD research.
VD is spreading at an alarming rate, enlisting many of the AF clones in this sector, who test the R&D devices from it.
Bard-O-LFO, called "the mad" by everyone in R&D here for creating a fiendish exercise machine stored it in this sector. That device is now missing.
Bard-O-LFO put the plans to that into the "Book of Wondrous Inventions," which has long been declared treasonous. That book has also been stolen, and I suspect Allen-V-RNY behind these thefts, as he tried to steal the book before. I also suspect him of helping devise the cover story "Omega-U-MAN-6"4 came up with when he turned operations over to #1337 and went off to Xavier_Central after framing Jan-U-ARY-31, since the mindless INFRARED who showed up as part of the cover story was one of his top agents, perhaps even being one of the original Men_in_Infrared.
- They have used radiation leaks as a cover to evacuate and use large segments of this sector, without fear of intrusion.
They have established their own Mutant_Traps in this sector to catch recruits for their clone army.
- They have overtaken all of the clone tanks in this sector, and locked me out of almost everything but my own approved remote-surveilance devices.
VD is otherwise not very prevalent in the citizens of this sector, prefering to operate out of the HLK sector and Xavier_Central.
- This is where they obtained the radioactive materials to help them clear out the LTR sector.
- They have also created a number of radiological weapons here.
- They have been conducting a lot of treasonous anti-matter research in this sector.
- A number of clones have been found unconcious here for unknown reasons.
- Several clones have also had their blood and/or brains removed, possibly by other clones like Drake-U-LAH-1.
They are amassing the clone army outside Friend Computer's surveilance network, in Xavier_Central.
They appear to be able to shut off portions of the Xenoseptic_Fountain to sneak outside at will.
- Many system malfunctions seem to have been traced to them.
- They appear to be selectively eliminating the superiors of clones they wish to advance, so that they can control this sector. Thankfully, they have not been able to eliminate Servs-U-RIT-7.
Allen-V-RNY, one of the VIOLET_Supervisors seems to be involved with them in some mysterious way. He may be the one helping VD to pit us all against each other.
- VD may have been behind the eliminations Ken-U-RON. Hopefully #8 will survive (and we hope he wasn't a replacement, like they tried to do with me).
- VD has been trying to seize experimental equipment in this sector. Apparently, they believe it is easy because of the under-trained clones who often end up testing the equipment.
- A number of clones or clone lines here have either dissapeared or been replaced in this sector.
They appear to be using abandoned areas of the VPR_Sector as storage and meeting areas.
- They hid some of the "lost" Teela-O-MLY videos they stole here.
A number of treasonous documents have surfaced here. And I don't mean the authorized ones with the RFID tracking chips that allow IntSec to terminate anyclone stupid enough to read them.
Also, VD stores a number of other files here. I was only able to rifle through them breifly, but they have files on every single one of us, files concerning various items they're requisitioning5 and all manner of miscellanious paperwork I didn't have time to sort through.
I'm sure that there are probably more sectors that they're operating in, but your sectors seem to have the most reliable data, hopefully because you've been more on-guard against treasonous activities (no doubt also a factor in why we're on this panel). So we're left to sort through this morass of treasonous activity to see if we can discern whatever plan they're coming up with. Which parts of this are meant to distract us? Which parts are real? I hope to find out when I investigate the nefarious activities taking place in Xavier_Central! Or rather, when I release my report on it. I mean, with the Illuminati about, you didn't think I would advertise the fact that I was heading there, did you?
That's strange... where did that transmission error come from? I forgot what I was saying back there, too... I was just kidding, I mean, I think I was...
Fear not, #1-4 were all vaporized with honors for their loyal service to Friend Computer, so they won't ever come crawling out of the woodwork to confuse you further. (1)
Really, just how often do the real traitors SIGN the evidence against them, unless they have a cone rifle aimed at their heads? (2)
I don't know when or if Jan-U actually visited it, but she did mention something like a desire to go there for some reason. (3)
I may have to change my name after all this confusion. I was thinking of disguising myself as an INFRARED and going by Mega-MAN. What do you all think? (4)
They've requisitioned a scale model of some edifice called Stonehenge, a copy of "Old Reckoning Reality TV" and a great many holovid recorders, among other things. (5)
The clone army is not being headed by Jang-O-FET -- that would just be stupid.
Who is he? Reminds me of some AF clone I heard a brief mention of, once.
A "fiendish exercise machine"? No wonder the techs couldn't figure out what it was. The machine has been located - some time ago, actually. It was the third device attached to the DYT sector Paste-n'-Spackle pipeline. (See Borscht_Generator.)
At any rate. The vast majority of what you've reported looks like diversions, and things fit for local sector administrators to clean up, investigate, or deal with.
Is there some reason Vermillion Developments hasn't been shut down/wiped out yet, given the immense quantity of treasonous activity in which they seem to be engaging? It's not like the paperwork for shutting down a Service Firm is that complicated; nor is HLK sector is an impregnable fortress. I expect the surviving members will just go underground, but that does have the beneficial effect of limiting their options.
VD is nowhere near as treasonous as "#5" claims. Personally, I think that he is the one using information distortion to impersonate one of the upstanding clones of the Omega-U line. In any event, he probably hasn't shut it down because I have him running for his life while he annoys me by spying on me and popping in at odd places to "investigate" this rediculous "Illuminati plot." I've been driven from my quarters already by his spying, I really must terminate him so that I can get on with my work. He's already ruined two perfectly good entries I had written...
Perhaps I should send this new & improved Magic_Hate_Ball Mk. II after him? It would be a fitting end...